All Terms & Conditions are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. For full details of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations, please contact your Citizens Advice Bureau or a Solicitor.
With all products available to purchase on www.gjcfurniture.co.uk we endeavour to represent each product as accurately as possible including product characteristics. However, due to the nature of most products these may vary slightly from time to time. As part of our continuous development, we reserve the right to change the specification on all products to ensure that we provide the best product at the best price. We try to ensure all the images on www.gjcfurniture.co.uk are taken accurate as possible. However, we cannot guarantee that the colours and details in website images are 100% accurate representations of the product, and sizes might in some cases be approximate.
Before you commit to buying we would recommend that you take a good look at the product description and details to ensure that you are completely happy.
Some self-assembly may be required on certain products, even if not always mentioned. Self-assembly will be minimum but to ensure that you are happy with the work required, please contact any of our staff at GJC Trading Ltd, telephone number 01782 644472.
Purchase of Products
Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product, which is accepted by us once we have sent you payment confirmation. Any products on the same order which we have not been confirmed in an order do not form part of that contract. The company shall under no circumstances be held liable for any special losses to specific circumstances of the customer, indirect or consequential losses or for profits, damage or property.
Orders are placed and received exclusively via the internet and processed by GJC Trading LTD. Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine your full ability to receive the products. This includes ensuring that the product ordered will pass freely into your room of choice, and that they fit in that room, can be transported through the front door of your flat or room, stairs and doorways, and any other issues that could make the delivery more complicated or impossible to process. Up-to-date mobile telephone number and e-mail address are absolutely necessary to ensure successful delivery of your item.#
Website usage terms and conditions GJC Furniture
- The term ‘GJC Trading Ltd’ or “GJC Furniture” or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is address. Our company registration number is 04667159. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.